iPET Network are excited to announce our new - Level 3 Award for Educators in the Canine and Feline Sector.
This qualification is created for individuals who wish to take a career step into teaching within the canine and feline sector.
The course covers three mandatory units and is a formatted balance of theoretical and practical learning to ensure that vocational skills lead the study with underpinned knowledge embedded throughout. This qualification has been designed to enable Candidates to:
• Understand the role of an educator
• How to create effective learning sessions with clear objectives
• Value needs of learners and understanding barriers to learning
• Effective methods of assessments
• How to create a safe learning environment
• Be able to select and use appropriate reflection models
iPET NETWORK, FOR PEOPLE, FOR PETS, FOR THE FUTURE.