iPET Network Professional Development Recognition
What is the iPET Network Professional Development Recognition (PDR) scheme?
The iPET Network Professional Development Recognition (PDR) scheme provides a valued external recognition and certification of a Training Provider’s own internal training, workshops, seminars and development programmes. The PDR scheme has been designed to meet the needs of Employers, Candidates and Training Providers offering internal and bespoke training courses that fall outside of the regulated qualification market. The iPET Network Professional Development Recognition (PDR) scheme provides an extremely flexible approach allowing the freedom to develop courses that meet the needs of your Candidates and Employees allowing you to keep control on your own resources.
Benefits of the iPET Network Professional Development Recognition (PDR) scheme?
The iPET Network PDR scheme works with organisations ranging from small consultancy firms to large Training Providers, multi-national corporations, conference, seminars and workshop organisers, colleges, local authorities, councils and government departments within the Animal Care and Veterinary Science Sector. Organisations become iPET Network approved Training Providers in order to:
• Meet the right target audience
• Present and share knowledge as industry experts
• Provide structured recognised Professional Development Recognition to Candidates
• Differentiate themselves from market sector competitors
• Increase Candidate bookings for events and courses
• Create new relationships and business opportunities
• Gain international recognition for internal training programmes/courses
• Have certificates from an Awarding Organisation dual branded
• Own their own course content
• Enhance their own brand by aligning with an International Awarding Organisation
• Have flexibility to tailor bespoke programmes to fit business needs
• Add additional courses to portfolio at no extra cost
• Annual organisational review to ensure robust policies and procedures
How does the iPET Network Professional Development Recognition (PDR) scheme work?
iPET Network PDR Scheme is available to Training Providers that want:
• Recognition of internal training programmes
• To transfer current non-regulated provision from another Awarding Organisation’s Scheme
iPET Network Professional Development Recognition approval process will review Training Providers against the requirements below:
1 – Leadership and Management
2 – Quality of Resources
3 – Quality Assurance
4 – Learner Support
5 – Legislation
6 – Quality of Courses, Assessment and Feedback
iPET Network Professional Development Recognition Training Providers will:
• Operate with integrity
• Maintain high standards of delivery
• Continually monitor and improve practice
• Work in partnership with iPET Network
Through the iPET Network PDR scheme, iPET Network will support Training Providers by recognising good practice of the existing internal training courses and programmes. For example, specific short courses, bespoke induction programmes, seminars, workshops, online courses, or longer ongoing training programmes that do not lead to nationally recognised qualifications. Whether you are setting up new training programmes or have well established programmes our PDR scheme provides an outstanding standard to ensure you have robust policies and quality systems in place.
What does the iPET Network Professional Development Recognition scheme cost?
The iPET Network Professional Development Recognition scheme has a simple and transparent pricing model that provides flexibility for all types and sizes of Training Providers. The yearly registration cost is an annual license fee irrespective of the number of courses approved or the number of Candidates registered.
Our iPET Network Professional Development Recognition scheme is available for both national and international delivery.
UK and International iPET Network Professional Development Recognition Prices (all prices are excluding VAT)
• iPET Network Professional Development Recognition Joining Fee and ongoing Annual License Fees (fees invoiced upon approval and then annually thereafter following re-approval audit)
o PDR Training Provider - 1 approved course - £549
o Additional approved course - £189 per course
• Joining and Annual License Fee payable upon completion of Application Form
• Use of the iPET Network PDR Logo on certificates /marketing / social media materials
• Paper certificates posted directly to Training Provider
• Fees are applicable to new and existing iPET Network Training Providers
• For existing iPET Network Approved Training Providers, the fees above will be discounted by 15%.