iPET Network Level 2 Award in Protecting Humans and Animals in Today's Society
iPET Network Level 2 Award in Protecting Humans and Animals in Today's Society - Qualification Number 603/7903/0 (link to qualification on Ofqual register)
The iPET Network Level 2 Award in Protecting Humans and Animals in Today’s Society develops knowledge on the legal areas when protecting both humans and animals including good practice and what could be done to protect against safeguarding and harmful acts.
The qualification covers the knowledge on:
- Non-accidental injuries and the signs to look for to help protect animals and humans.
- How individuals have a social and ethical responsibility to keep both animals and humans safe
- The links between mental health and safeguarding adults plus how animals can support mental health issues and improve life experiences.
- How social media plays a part in the abuse of human and animal safeguarding and key words such as Resilience and Fake news.
- The importance on reporting concerns, how to reflect on developing personal skills and the impact individuals can have on modern day safeguarding.
Units included within this qualification are:
Unit 204: Legislation protecting Humans and Animals
Unit 205: Signs, Symptoms and Social Responsibility
Unit 206: Resilience, Reporting and Taking a Stance
The link below is the iPET Network Level 2 Award in Protecting Human and Animals in Today's Society - Qualification Guide. For full details of the qualification please contact us on email@example.com
EDUCATION FOR PEOPLE, FOR PETS, FOR THE FUTURE