Becoming an iPET Network Centre or Training Provider
Why choose iPET Network (International Pet Education and Training Network)?
Education for people, for pets, for the future
Leading the way:
We specialise in developing new qualifications that are current and relevant to the industry. Our centres have exclusive access to brand new qualifications with innovative course design and delivery. We offer an opportunity to leave the norm behind and join a network of forward thinking professionals.
We are the fastest growing Pet Training organisation currently in the UK. We are continually expanding our network to centres across the UK and Europe, giving more opportunities to learners and training providers alike.
We do the hard work for you – fast, flexible and straightforward:
We have developed extensive resources and work tasks which have already been mapped to qualification criteria – we are ready to deliver our portfolio online or on paper. Our centralised resources make it simple for tutors to deliver, manage and mark all in one place. We provide access to training and updates through standardisation meetings (both face to face and remotely) allowing greater flexibility for centres that are further afield.
We also have ‘Direct Claims’ status, which can take individual centres over 2 years to achieve. This means we can claim your students’ certificates as soon as they have completed their course.
We take the headache out of admin: We will manage all registrations, certifications, external quality assurance visits and much more. Low fees, flexible payment terms and reduced admin time means you can save money and time, and focus on running a profitable, professional business.
An exciting and supportive community
We pride ourselves on creating new and innovative Continual Professional Development (CPD) opportunities for everyone in our network. We provide supportive internal quality assurance (a requirement for OCN to have a qualified IQA to be able to award qualifications) and ensure that our tutors are always on hand for support and advice.
We run a student Facebook group where our members can share knowledge, experiences and much more with a network of some of the best groomers and training academies across the globe.
We practice what we preach – every member of the iPET team still work in busy grooming, day-care and kennel businesses, ensuring our courses to evolve along with the industry. We believe in removing learning barriers and working with students of all abilities to succeed - no obstacle can't be overcome!
Please note: OCN’s requirements are for a centre to have a tutors qualified in the level award in education and training or equivalent and to hold a Level 3 Diploma in dog grooming.
If you are keen to find out more, please call Sarah Mackay (Director) on 01606 333765 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Deliver the Open College Network West Midlands Level 3 Diploma in Dog Grooming Qualification
- Deliver a range of accredited courses to suit all your students’ needs
- Access all of our course resources including schemes of work, assignments and lesson plans
- Have full support from the iPET Network training team and network of other providers
- Attend annual seminars and conferences unique to our network
- Offer a simplified qualification structure, giving you and your students clarity and confidence
- Have all students registered on your behalf and process certificates
- Haves visits to you and your salon to offer advice initially to enable the approval process and then thereafter annually to help you maintain the network standards
- Minimise the administration and quality assurance so you can dedicate your time to teaching and assessing
- Decide the cost of the training you provide to students and ensure it is appropriate to your centre and location
We are proud to work with several Training Providers in the British Isles. These Centres have gone through the necessary training and checks in order to provide our accredited courses and qualifications. This means you can access the same quality tuition and recognised qualifications at a location to suit you.
More locations are being added so we encourage you to contact us for your nearest centre and like our Facebook page www.facebook.com/ipetnetwork for interesting news and updates.